Request an ecommerce audit
Looking for some quick wins to improve your conversion?
Klevu is offering online merchants full, end-to-end ecommerce website audits. The audit will provide an overall website health score using a tried and tested secret shopper checklist, proven to improve the conversion rate by at least 15%.
Request a free audit and you will get:
- An analysis of the website, including an overall health score, where you sit within the market (worth $900, but it’s yours for free)
- Search usability, navigation, and product recommendations improvements
- Action plan to create revenue growth opportunities
Ecommerce audit process
Klevu’s Ecommerce experts will analyze your ecommerce search and product discovery experience
An ecommerce search & product discovery specialist will review the findings, and show you areas where you can improve including live examples
You’ll get an actionable analysis backed with data and case studies so you can easily present it to others in the company
What exactly will be audited?
Usability and relevance
- Can the search engine process natural language and misspellings?
- Is the search box clearly visible on the page load on mobile and desktop?
- Does the site enable voice-activated search?
- Does the site enable image-based search?
- Does the search box make it clear what users can search for?
- Does the search overlay display multiple content formats in the visual display?
- On search results, what happens when there are zero results for a searched term?
Navigation and merchandising
- Can the user change the product set being displayed on listing pages by using product attribute filters?
- Can the user change the product set being displayed on Categories by using product attribute filters?
- Does the search engine crawl and display content as well as product results?
- Are contextually relevant marketing banners displayed in listing pages or search overlay?
- Does the website offer recently viewed products?
- Does the website offer product recommendations on the homepage?
- Does the website offer product recommendations on product listing pages, e.g. search results or category pages?
- Does the website offer product recommendations on product detail pages?
- Does the website offer personalized product recommendations?