Avon’s Success Story: Growing D2C Online
Hear from Avon, Shopify and Velstar on Avon's D2C Success Story, their website migration and how to choose the right tech stack.
For over 135 years, Avon has been transforming lives across the globe. Founded in 1886, Avon is a global cosmetics company, offering an extensive range of makeup and personal care products. Famous for their unique direct selling strategy, Avon representatives have been offering customers a personalised approach to buying their cosmetics for years.
Now selling online, Avon have been able to expand its reach further than ever, without sacrificing the personalised service it’s known for. In this on-demand webinar you will hear from Phil Chamberlain – Digital Product Owner at Avon, Phoebe Bainsfair – Merchant Success Manager at Shopify and Velstar on Avon’s Digital transformation journey.
During this on-demand webinar, learn:
- Challenges Avon encountered on their legacy platform and how they decided a migration was key to growth
- How Avon navigated internal stakeholders to a ‘new future
- Why Avon chose Shopify and how Velstar guided them through this digital transformation?
- How to chose the right tech stack for your needs
- Avon’s plans for the future
- Phoebe Bainsfair, Merchant Success Manager at Shopify
- Gavin Parkinson, Client Services Director at Velstar
- Phil Chamberlain, Digital Product Owner at Avon
Watch the on-demand video at any time by filling out the form.